MIDWOOD LATEST UPDATES
LAST UPDATED: 9th April 2020
- 09-04-2020: Book an Appointment to view Midwood Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 16-08-2019: Read more: Private home sales up 43.5% in July, with 1,178 units sold
- 31-07-2019: Read more: Singapore parents skirt property cooling measures by buying homes in children’s names.
- 26-07-2019: Read more: Singapore private home prices rise 1.5% in Q2, beating estimates; rents up 1.3%.
- 01-07-2019: Read more: Singapore private home prices unexpectedly rise to 5-year high in Q2.
- 27-06-2019: Read more: Government not relaxing property cooling measures for now: MAS.
- 18-06-2019: Read more: Sales of new private homes up 30% last month.
- 11-06-2019: Read more: Singapore condo resale prices up 0.4% in May, rising for 4th straight month: SRX.
- 25-05-2019: Read more: New Sungei Kadut MRT station linking North-South and Downtown lines could shorten trips by 30 mins
- 27-03-2019: Read more: URA Draft Master Plan 2019: Rail Corridor to be linked as continuous stretch, spur renewal of neighbouring towns.
- 06-03-2019: Read more: Parliament: Bukit Timah fire station to be turned into visitors’ centre, recreational node.
- 05-09-2018: Read more: Heritage and nature abound at the Rail Corridor; enhancement works will be completed by 2021
- 05-09-2018: Read more: First government land sales after cooling measures see lower interest – except for EC site.